She scratched her eye right before I took the pictures 🙁
First of all, I realize these are basically the same picture over and over but I am just so obsessed I want them alllllllll. I seriously can’t get over her in that little bonnet. I love bonnets.
Scarlett’s blessing day was such a special day for our family. Not only was her dress hand made by Tyler’s mother, but our 90 year old Grandpa Kizerian made it to the blessing, I would consider that a great success. We spent the whole day hanging with family and doting on my little princess in white, what a magical day. She is such a blessing for our family and although I am exhausted and don’t ever get sleep, we are so happy to have her. I want to remember everything about her so I decided to write my top 5 favs of the week.
- I love when she sits in a little ball on my chest
- I love when she is asleep and I hold her up and her arms flop down to her sides.
- I love when she stretches her arms above her head and the face she makes when doing it.
- I really love her cry face, its sooooo cute but I hate the noise that comes out of it
- I love her spiky fluffy hair that will not go down for the life of me.